Corruption is not new to any domain to information networks. It is understood that wherever the binary files are present, there chances of getting corrupt are also at the same par. Thus, as a user we cannot ignore the existence of such corruptions in exchange servers that are used in day-to-day life to exchange communication.
Whenever the EDB or STM files in Exchange servers get corrupt, they become inaccessible and more often their retrieval becomes impossible. To retrieve those files intact, without letting file contents disturbed, it is recommended to take assistance from reliable third-party software like Kernel for Exchange Server.
Kernel for Exchange Server is developed with some features that very well define the totality of the tool. These features are regarded as the most essential components of the tool that promises secure and authentic EDB to PST conversion.
- Perfect recovery of damaged EDB files irrespective of their damage level.
- Sound conversion from EDB to PST and cloud-based platforms like Office 365.
- Secure migration of recovered EDB files to Public folders and Archive Mailboxes.
- EDB file recovery is independent of log files and Exchange services.
- Supports migration to Hosted Exchange Server.
- Presents recovered contents according to their hierarchy.
- Equipped with filtering option that promotes requirement-based recovery such as filter option to segregate files based on particular dates form calendar
- Fixes jet error.
- Crafted to facilitate swift recovery and conversion including UNICODE character conversion despite of language used
- Perfectly bug free.
- No technical assistance needed to handle the tool.
- User-friendly GUI.
- Lifelong technical support provided.
EDB to PST Conversion is quite simple process, but what underlies is the actual email conversion process? It is inbuilt dual recovery mode that performs so: Standard Scan and Advanced Scan. The choice of implementation of any scan mode entirely depends upon level of file corruption. The Standard mode is used when corruption is not so severe; however, Advanced mode is implemented when corruption is acute and beyond expectation of recovery.
Standard Scan: One of the most used scan option-Standard scan is recommended to repair damaged EDB files in very short time and with great accuracy. However, it is often recommended to use when corruption level is not too high.
Advanced Scan: Most reliable scan tool in hierarchy-Advanced scan promises complete retrieval of damaged Offline EDB files irrespective of their damage level. The retrieved items are saved in new PST files which are migrated to cloud-based platforms for easy access.
- 1+ GHz processor
- Minimum Memory: 512 MB
- Disk Space - Minimum 50 MB Free Space
- MS Exchange 2016/2013/2010/2007/2003/2000/5.5 and 5.0.
- MS Outlook 2016/2013/2010/2007/2003/2002/2000/98 and 97.
- Windows OS 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/98/NT and 95.
- Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003 R2/2003.
Kernel for Exchange Server comes with evaluation version and licensed version among which trial version is recommended to naive users who does not have any idea about the features of Kernel for Exchange Server. This version works truly like licensed version with only difference in saving option where trial version saves not more than 25 items per folder in different file formats to MS Outlook, Office 365 and Live Exchange Server.To truly experience the majestic recovery of EDB files and their migration to different formats, just download the trial version and try it.